Partnerships Manager (Canada)
Sales & Business Development
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2023
Alo! Airalo is the world’s first eSIM store that helps people connect in over 200+ countries and regions across the globe. We are building the next digital service that revolutionizes the telecom industry. We are a travel-tech company and an equal-opportunity environment that values and executes diversity, inclusion, and equity. Our team is spread across 40+ countries and six continents. What glues us together is our commitment to changing the way you connect.
We hope that you care deeply about the quality of your work, the intrinsic worth of tasks, and the success of your team. You are self-disciplined and do not require micromanagement in terms of your skillset and work ethic. You do your best to flourish as an individual every day while working hard to foster a collaborative team environment. You believe in the importance of being — and staying — authentic, honest, positive, and kind. You are a good interlocutor with clear and concise communication. You are able to manage multiple projects, have an analytical mind, pay keen attention to detail, and love to get your hands dirty. You are cognizant, tolerant, and welcoming of vulnerabilities and cultural differences.
About the Role
Position: Full-time / Employee
Benefits: Employee Stock Options, work-from-anywhere stipend, annual wellness & learning credits, annual all-expenses-paid company retreat in a gorgeous destination & other benefits
We are looking for a Partnerships superstar to join the Airalo Partnerships department. Airalo is the undisputed industry leader in the B2C segment in the eSIM industry, we are now looking to expand our presence in the B2B2C and B2B space to bring the eSIM revolution to global markets. As the Partnerships Manager for Canada, you will lead and oversee various partnerships across Airalo’s four key Partnerships streams - Strategic Partnerships, Channel Sales, Corporate Sales, and Affiliate Marketing. The main goal is to develop our partnership vertical; as well as manage the partnership cycle from leads creation down to partner launch to achieve our business objectives.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Find, identify, prospect, and lead negotiations with potential partners across Partnerships streams, specially within Strategic Partnerships, to support Airalo’s market penetration efforts.
- Onboard and support new partners as they join the Airalo Partner Community.
- Maintain relationships with key partners to drive partner profitability and grow the B2B/B2B2C partnerships’ contribution to the business.
- Conduct ongoing competitive analysis to establish and maintain Airalo’s status as the leading eSIM provider across partner industries.
- As a senior member of the Canada squad, drive the overall growth strategy for Airalo. Own the Airalo partnerships OKRs in Canada.
- Hire and develop talent within the partnerships streams to support Airalo’s partnerships initiatives and efforts.
- Collaborate and work with different internal and external stakeholders to develop and execute projects/opportunities.
- Identify relevant events and conferences across verticals and represent Airalo as a speaker, delegate, or exhibitor to educate the ecosystem about eSIMs and our solutions.
- Work closely with the Partnerships Director, Americas, and with other team members in the department.
- 7+ years of experience in partnerships, business development, sales, or account management, in a high-growth B2B and/or B2B2C travel tech or travel e-commerce environment.
- Proven expertise across one or more of Airalo’s four Partnerships streams.
- Deep understanding of the travel and/or telecom partnerships ecosystem in Canada with a strong and existing network of market contacts.
- Partner-first mentality and a genuine passion to help your stakeholders succeed while creating win-win relationships.
- Ability to narrate a good story - make a compelling partnership proposition with Airalo’s unique story and the problem we solve for travelers.
- Experience with sales and partnerships models.
- Ability to employ sales techniques, including effective questioning, objection handling, consultative selling, and solution selling.
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task in a complex & matrix environment.
- Extreme comfort with technology tools.
- Dedicated, high-energy, collaborative, attention to detail, excellent organization, data-driven, and problem-solving skills.
- Perfect verbal and written communication skills in English.
Good to have:
- Preferably a mix of startup and mid to large companies level experience.
- Familiarity with a e-commerce/technology travel industry or telecom company.
- 2+ years experience in building and/or leading a team.Familiarity with data insights visualization tools, and CRM tools.
- Graduate degree in a related field.
- Certificates and courses in sales and partnerships.
If you are interested in this position, please apply via the link.
We sincerely thank all applicants in advance for submitting their interest in this opportunity with Airalo.