Social Media & Influencer Marketing Specialist (Turkey)
Marketing & Communications
Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2023
Alo! Airalo is the world’s first eSIM store that helps people connect in over 200+ countries and regions across the globe. We are building the next digital service that revolutionizes the telecom industry. We are a travel-tech company and an equal-opportunity environment that values and executes diversity, inclusion, and equity. Our team is spread across 40+ countries and six continents. What glues us together is our commitment to changing the way you connect.
We hope that you care deeply about the quality of your work, the intrinsic worth of tasks, and the success of your team. You are self-disciplined and do not require micromanagement in terms of your skillset and work ethic. You do your best to flourish as an individual every day while working hard to foster a collaborative team environment. You believe in the importance of being — and staying — authentic, honest, positive, and kind. You are a good interlocutor with clear and concise communication. You are able to manage multiple projects, have an analytical mind, pay keen attention to detail, and love to get your hands dirty. You are cognizant, tolerant, and welcoming of vulnerabilities and cultural differences.
About the Role
Position: Full-time / Employee
Benefits: Employee Stock Options, work-from-anywhere stipend, annual wellness & learning credits, annual all-expenses-paid company retreat in a gorgeous destination & other benefits
As a Social Media & Community Specialist, you will be responsible for guiding the strategy and development of our entire social media ecosystem across key local markets, including creative content, community engagement, and growth.
With a strong understanding of storytelling, brand, and design, you'll lead the end-to-end process of social media campaigns, including the ability to plan, curate, and tailor engaging content and copy for different social channels and audiences.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Designing a roadmap and supporting OKRs across the region for all applicable social media channels & rapidly scaling the communities via high-quality engagement programs
- Developing an editorial calendar, and executing strategies on our global social media channels, and other region-specific community platforms
- Driving community engagement through community/ambassador networks and growth marketing campaigns
- Developing content strategy aligned with Airalo's short-term and long-term regional targets
- Creating and publishing engaging content for the regional audience
- Editing, proofreading, and improving posts by liaising with Content and Social Media & Community subdivisions to ensure brand consistency under the Director's guidance
- Analyzing & optimizing user engagement metrics
- Ensuring compliance with local laws (e.g., copyright and data protection)
- Staying up-to-date with developments and generating new ideas, including the use of multimedia
- Work on the execution of influencer campaigns and aid in their tracking and success
- Work closely with customer support to resolve user's challenges
- Generate reports highlighting social sentiment and user's likes and challenges on a monthly basis
- Bachelor’s degree with strong similar professional background & 5+ years experience in a similar capacity
- Extensive experience in brand management, content, social media, and customer and market insight with an in-depth understanding of the social and digital space
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, and YouTube, and abreast of social media best practices, and regional, and global trends
- Fluency in English and Turkish, with impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with executing and implementing channel and audience research
- Superior internal & external communication & cross-functional stakeholder management skills
- Enjoying and excelling at handling multiple projects simultaneously in a matrix & complex environment
- Good time management with an eye for perfection & a strong operational background
Good to have:
- Prior experience in the tech, travel, or telecommunications industry
- Certificates and courses in digital marketing and research methods
- Knowledge of eSIM and GSMA-related technologies and services
If you are interested in this position, please apply via the link.
We sincerely thank all applicants in advance for submitting their interest in this opportunity with Airalo.