User Support Specialist (German & English)
Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2023
Alo! Airalo is the world’s first eSIM store that helps people connect in over 200+ countries and regions across the globe. We are building the next digital service that revolutionizes the telecom industry. We are a travel-tech company and an equal-opportunity environment that values and executes diversity, inclusion, and equity. Our team is spread across 40+ countries and six continents. What glues us together is our commitment to changing the way you connect.
We hope that you care deeply about the quality of your work, the intrinsic worth of tasks, and the success of your team. You are self-disciplined and do not require micromanagement in terms of your skillset and work ethic. You do your best to flourish as an individual every day while working hard to foster a collaborative team environment. You believe in the importance of being — and staying — authentic, honest, positive, and kind. You are a good interlocutor with clear and concise communication. You are able to manage multiple projects, have an analytical mind, pay keen attention to detail, and love to get your hands dirty. You are cognizant, tolerant, and welcoming of vulnerabilities and cultural differences.
About the Role
Position: Full-time / Employee
Benefits: Employee Stock Options, work-from-anywhere stipend, annual wellness & learning credits, annual all-expenses-paid company retreat in a gorgeous destination & other benefits
As the User Support Specialist, your target will be to ensure Airalo and its sister products provide excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for helping our users with the decision, purchase, installation, usage, troubleshooting, maintenance, or disposal stages of our products. You will be expected to become an expert in Airalo and our sister products and to provide outstanding support to our users by effectively following customer service procedures, implementing support guidelines, and setting and keeping customer satisfaction goals.
This is a position to work in a specific shift at Airalo. The available shifts will be shared with you during the interview process.
Important note: please, submit your resume in English! Thank you!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Closely work with the Director of Support and Support Managers on day-to-day operations
- Coordinate with our international support department to meet customer satisfaction goals
- Follow department procedures, policies, and standards
- Excel in Airalo panels and other support venues
- Respond to support issues promptly via ticketing
- Assist with online reviews of our products
- Contribute to customer service analytics and detailed reports
- Attend weekly and monthly meetings and engage in productive deliberation
- Take good care of your own mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual health
- A minimum of 3 years of proven experience in customer support
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, and customer service software
- Fluency in English and German
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good systems thinking capabilities
- Good division of labor skills
- Good analytical and deductive reasoning skills
- Good understanding of customer service practices and techniques
- Bachelor’s degree
Good to have:
- Prior work experience in telecommunications
- Knowledge of eSIM and GSMA-related technologies and services
We sincerely thank all applicants in advance for submitting their interest in this opportunity with Airalo.