Search Engine Marketing Specialist (LATAM)
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2024
Alo! Airalo is the world’s first eSIM store that helps people connect in over 200+ countries and regions across the globe. We are building the next digital service that revolutionizes the telecom industry. We are a travel-tech company and an equal-opportunity environment that values and executes diversity, inclusion, and equity. Our team is spread across 40+ countries and six continents. What glues us together is our commitment to changing the way you connect.
We hope that you care deeply about the quality of your work, the intrinsic worth of tasks, and the success of your team. You are self-disciplined and do not require micromanagement in terms of your skillset and work ethic. You do your best to flourish as an individual every day while working hard to foster a collaborative team environment. You believe in the importance of being — and staying — authentic, honest, positive, and kind. You are a good interlocutor with clear and concise communication. You are able to manage multiple projects, have an analytical mind, pay keen attention to detail, and love to get your hands dirty. You are cognizant, tolerant, and welcoming of vulnerabilities and cultural differences.
About the Role
Position: Full-time / Employee
Benefits: Health Insurance, work-from-anywhere stipend, annual wellness & learning credits, annual all-expenses-paid company retreat in a gorgeous destination & other benefits
As a Search Engine Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for guiding the strategy, and then executing our mobile and web search acquisition strategy across multiple markets on paid search channels.
Reporting to the Senior Growth Manager, LATAM, you will lead an outcome-driven approach to app and web marketing and ensure that our paid acquisition efforts on search platforms are best in class. You will have a high bar for the quality of our search marketing efforts and drive the deep attention to detail needed to ensure our campaigns are set up well and optimized efficiently.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing and executing mobile app acquisition campaigns across a variety of search marketing channels for the Latin American market, including keyword research, campaign structuring, and budget management;
- Continuously testing and experimenting on acquisition campaigns to drive cost-effective user growth. Monitor and optimize paid search campaigns to maximize performance, improve click-through rates, and achieve conversion goals;
- Analyzing user acquisition and engagement data to inform acquisition strategy and decision-making;
- Develop compelling ad copy that resonates with the Latin American audience, considering language preferences and cultural nuances;
- Working cross-functionally with product, engineering, and brand teams to effectively drive paid search marketing strategy and outcomes;
- Conducting market and competitor research to identify new acquisition opportunities;
- Utilize analytics tools to analyze ad performance, generate insights, and make data-driven recommendations for improvement;
- Effectively manage advertising budgets, allocate resources strategically, and provide regular reporting on budget utilization and performance;
- Staying up to date with industry trends, especially in travel and best practices in mobile app acquisition. Stay informed about market trends, competitor activities, and changes in search engine algorithms to adapt strategies accordingly;
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing, content, and analytics, to align paid search initiatives with overall marketing objectives.
- 3+ years of experience in managing mobile app acquisition campaigns at scale in performance-driven competitive verticals such as gaming, tech, travel, etc;
- Hands-on expertise on the Google Ads Stack (Search, Display, Video, Discovery, Performance Max, etc);
- Strong analytical skills and expertise in Analytics and MMP tools (e.g. Google Analytics, AppsFlyer, Adjust, etc);
- Experience working in the digital advertising and mobile space, with experience in performance solutions, competitive landscape, and local markets;
- Fluency in English and Spanish, with impeccable verbal and written communication skills;
- Superior internal & external communication & cross-functional stakeholder management skills;
- Good time management with an eye for perfection & a strong operational background.
Good to have:
- Prior experience in the tech, travel, or telecommunications industry;
- Ad platform and Analytical platform certifications;
- Working knowledge of other search platforms like Bing, Naver, etc is a plus;
- Knowledge of eSIM and GSMA-related technologies and services.
We sincerely thank all applicants in advance for submitting their interest in this opportunity with Airalo.