Customer Success Specialist
Cattle Care, a California-based startup, is looking for a Customer Success Specialist located in the Midwest.
At Cattle Care we increase revenue of dairy farms and decrease GHG emissions, antibiotics, and hormone usage. We secured $3.2M in funding from serial angel investors, VCs, and domain experts.
We have 80 farms among 50 customers and $1.5M ARR. Customer Success Specialist will help us scale the business to 140 farms in 2024. Our customers and users are dairy farm owners and managers.
We are looking for the person to help our customers use our product to its full potential. You are going to visit in person our customers in the Midwest. As well as work with our customers remotely all over the country. We are looking for a proactive high agency person who wants to make the lives of our customers better.
- Track the progress of our customers daily and prioritize ones who need help
- Onboard customers, provide them with access and make sure they know how to conveniently use our product
- Help our customers remotely - over Zoom, phone or Teamviewer session
- Help customers in person - travel locally, regionally, and nationally as needed (20% travel expected)
- Work closely with our product team to improve our customer experience
- Work closely with our sales team to up-sell our products
- Report directly to the cofounder of the company in charge of sales and Customer Success - Christian Hoekstra
Skills and Experience
- 1+ year of recent experience with milking parlor related products or services. You understand the pros and cons of territorial milking schemes vs assembly lines.
- 2+ years of experience working on a dairy farm in any capacity
- Driving license
- Excellent communication and writing skill in English
- Experience working remotely and the ability to work autonomously