Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative
The DockWorks sales team is growing. We are looking for a motivated Sales Development Representative to join the team. You will have the ability to serve as the first point of contact for new potential customers who are looking to optimize their business.
This is a highly visible role within our start-up organization which could lead to many other potential opportunities within the organization. This is a remote position that requires maturity and professionalism and the ability to overcome objections and think outside the box. Experience within SaaS and inside sales role is preferred (but not required). Candidates for this position should have a desire to grow and excel from coaching and constructive feedback from leaders within the organization.
What You’ll Do
- Learn the basics of the SDR role and do a deep dive into the marine services industry, our different customer personas, and our ICP
- Engage in conversation with prospective customers through calls, texts, and emails to understand their needs and schedule them on a demo with an Account Executive
- Show up with a positive and persistent attitude. Should be able to handle rejection and have a smile and dial mentality
- Prospect and qualify leads through creative outbound efforts so they can see the value proposition of DockWorks
- Engage with all inbound leads from paid marketing channels and social media campaigns
- Collaborate across multiple departments to always champion the pro
We want People who:
- Are curious by nature and genuinely interested in bettering the lives of marine service professionals and business owners
- Have confidence when speaking to customers and always be able to articulate the value of DockWorks
- Are highly coachable and willing to learn more. You should have a growth mindset and not be interested in settling for the status quo
- Have proficiency with your time so you can meet all your KPI’s and maintain a positive attitude while doing so
- Are a team player who brings a fun and positive attitude every day. This is a startup; we work hard and have fun!
- Lastly, you are interested in developing your skills and exploring the many opportunities that excelling in this role can open for you
About the Industry
In 2020, almost 14.5 million U.S. households owned 25.4 million recreational boats. More than 26% of the country’s total population engaged in recreational boating at least once the past year. The recreational consumer marine market is estimated to be worth more than $49B annually. DockWorks aims to change the status quo and enable marine services providers to become more efficient and give their customers a more delightful experience.
DockWorks is the all in one software platform for the marine services industry. We are a seed venture-funded, cloud-based solution that automates the complexities of running a successful, and growing marine services business. DockWorks has helped marine professionals track vessel details, schedule appointments, communicate with customers and process payments. We help marine services businesses consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
We are looking for team members that understand the Dockworks mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status. Dockworks is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team.