Technical Content Writer Intern
Enki is looking for talented, motivated, and passionate individuals to join our team.
The position is ideal if you’re interested in data science and online education and want practical experience teaching data science. And as one of our interns, you will gain a comprehensive introduction to the business, while supporting the content team.
The intern hired for this position will help grow our academic and practical library and systematically improve the content quality based on qualitative and quantitative user feedback.
At Enki, we have a high bar for intellectual smarts and an even higher bar for being relentlessly resourceful. In short, you’ll thrive in this role if you get stuff done. We’re on a mission to arm every company with the Enki platform - join us in helping us do it.
- Quickly get up to speed on our products, services, and operations.
- Researching, outlining, writing, and editing new and existing data science content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements.
- Defining and implementing improvements to the content creation process.
- Researching and evaluating competitor content.
- Completing other projects and tasks as appropriate
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree, ideally technical/ data science/ statistics/ machine learning or any other related area
- Confident with Excel and PowerBi or similar tools
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and apply learning to problems or activities.
- A team player who can manage multiple tasks.
- Content writing experience is preferred
- Knowledge of the B2B SaaS industry
- Proven track record of success in a metrics-driven culture
Enki is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Something looks off?