Business Development Lead
Enki is seeking a startup-minded and relentlessly resourceful Business Development Lead to join our team at Enki. The Business Development Lead reports to the CEO, and will be primarily responsible for building and expanding our lead-generation machine and team. There is huge upside for the right individual in this role.
- Build and expand our lead generation machine that consistently generates a predictable pipeline of SMB and mid-market leads
- Managing and generating sales assets & generating leads through online content
- Identify new business opportunities through market research, networking, and other methods
- Build and maintain relationships with key decision-makers at target companies
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop and execute sales strategies
- Build and manage our team of BDRs as the processes you design start to scale
- Meet or exceed pipeline generation targets set by the company
- Proven experience in generating and scaling leads for a B2B company through cold-calling, email, Linkedin, and other channels
- Strong understanding of the startup landscape
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Very strong bias to action and ability to drive projects independently
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience using HubSpot of similar CRM’s
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. If you are an ambitious and driven professional with a passion for experimenting with and scaling growth processes, we encourage you to apply.
Enki is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Something looks off?