Enki is seeking a top-tier Marketing Lead to join our team. The Marketing Lead will be responsible for leading our cross-product marketing efforts for both our B2B and B2C products. This role is perfect for someone who has tasted success in marketing at a top B2B startup and now wants to take the next step in terms of responsibility and leadership.
- Lead our cross-product marketing efforts for both our B2B and B2C products
- Develop and execute our product marketing strategy
- Create and manage our social media marketing campaigns across all channels
- Plan and execute email marketing campaigns for our B2B and B2C customers
- Continuously experiment and iterate to improve marketing performance and find new growth opportunities
- Work closely with internal teams to create ad visuals and ensure consistent brand messaging
- Drive mobile marketing campaigns to increase app adoption and engagement
- Monitor and analyze marketing performance metrics to optimize marketing spend and improve ROI
- Proven marketing experience in at least one top B2B startup
- B2C marketing experience is a big plus
- Strong experience with B2B product marketing, social media marketing, and email marketing
- Relentlessly resourceful in terms of experimentation and execution
- Experience with ad visual design and mobile marketing is a big plus
- Excellent communication and bias-to-action skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience using marketing automation tools such as HubSpot, Marketo, or similar
- An understanding of how to leverage ChatGPT and other AI tools in marketing is a big plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and actively invest into our team’s growth and career advancement. If you are an ambitious and results-driven marketer passionate about experimentation, growth, and scaling startups - we encourage you to apply!
Enki is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Something looks off?