Data Skills Mentor (part-time)
This position is perfect for those that want to supplement their income by leveraging their data skills, while developing their mentorship and customer development skills.
*This is a remote and part-time (5-20 hours / week) position. Enki's mentors are paid by the hour. *
Enki mentors are the human component of our platform; they work to ensure that our clients' employees have the support and friendly guidance they need to work through curriculum (and apply learnings to work).
- Guiding and unblocking learners as they work through our courses
- Reviewing and giving constructive feedback on their exercises, with the help of our suite of instructor tools
- Initiating discussions on Slack with the cohort to maximize engagement
- Doing occasional video calls with learners to discuss thorny topics
- Helping learners apply their knowledge to their work
- Writing content where appropriate to improve the experience for learners
- Doing any product and development work as appropriate to iterate on the learner experience and instructor tools.
IMPORTANT: In your application, please share your thoughts and feedback on any subset of Enki’s publicly-accessible desktop content and exercises. To get access, just sign up to any of the Enki tracks via enki.com.
As an Enki mentor, you will be guiding learners through Enki's courses and exercises. Therefore, we are looking for applicants who have experience with Enki's content and can provide constructive feedback on the quality, relevance, and effectiveness of the material. We want to know what you think about the courses, exercises, and other content that Enki currently offers.
In your application, please take some time to explore Enki's website, tracks, and exercises. Once you have familiarized yourself with our content, we want you to share your thoughts on what works well and what could be improved.
*Please be specific in your feedback and include examples of what you think could be improved, how it could be improved, and why.