Heap Analytics Mentor (part-time)
This position is perfect for those that want to supplement their full-time income by leveraging their Heap Analytics skills, while also developing their mentorship capabilities.
This is a remote and part-time (0-20 hours / week) position. Enki's mentors are paid by the hour.
Enki mentors are the human component of our platform; they work to ensure that our clients' employees have the support and friendly guidance they need to work through curriculum (and apply learnings to work).
- Guiding and unblocking learners as they work through our courses
- Reviewing and giving constructive feedback on your mentees' exercises (with the help of our suite of instructor tools)
- Initiating group discussions on Slack to maximize engagement
- Doing weekly 1-to-1 video calls with learners to discuss thorny topics
- Helping learners apply their new skills to their jobs
IMPORTANT: In your application, please briefly describe your experience in working with Heap Analytics.