Pasadena, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, May 3, 2023
At BallerTV, we are on a mission to connect families and communities everywhere through the unifying power of sports. We live stream 300K games per year, and through innovation in AI and computer vision have captured the vast majority of games using proprietary autonomous technology.
To date, our video capture technology and operations team have enabled us to be the world's most prolific producer of live sports streams. As we scale up content growth, we need to spend ever more time creating a world-class user experience for the families, coaches, athletes and fans that use our products to watch and create live games and highlights.
We are seeking a talented Principal Designer to join our team and take ownership of the UI/UX design of our mobile and desktop web-based products, as well as our various marketing efforts. In this role, you will work closely with Product and Engineering teams, as well as other stakeholders, to design and build new features and products that deliver value to our customers. You will be responsible for creating intuitive, engaging, and visually stunning user experiences for our desktop and mobile web-based products.
In addition to your core responsibilities, you will have the opportunity to lead the team's thought and strategy process in driving the design direction of our products. You will work collaboratively with other designers to develop a design system that is scalable, cohesive, and reflective of our brand.
- Design UI/UX features and experiences for mobile and desktop web-based products
- Work with Product, Marketing, Engineering, and other stakeholders to design and build new features and products to predefined requirements
- Build and maintain the Design System with our designers. You will be the leader and evangelist of our Design System across the development cycle, and will ensure that the system is scalable, cohesive and reflective of our brand.
- Lead the thought and strategy process in driving the design direction of our products
- Conduct user research when necessary to optimize user experience and dig into current pain points
- Designing landing pages and lead forms for upcoming product launches
- Designing an Athlete Profile for iterations of our iOS & Android apps that speaks to families and athletes alike
-Creating streamlined UX flows on our site to help users find the content they are looking for as quickly as possible
- 6+ years of experience in Design for web and mobile products. Ideally you already use Figma as a primary design tool in your current or previous role
- Have designed and shipped products that are used in the wild
- Customer empathy -- you enjoy thinking about customer segments and our user experiences. You seek out data and anecdotes to build better designs
- Strong familiarity with atomic design systems and a keen attention to detail
-Experience with prototyping and prototyping solutions
Illustration and Animation experience
Front-End Development experience
See more open positions at Fieldvision (BallerTV)
Something looks off?