Senior Product Designer
With a mission to build the world’s leading global live TV streaming platform with the greatest breadth of premium content and interactivity, FuboTV Inc. (NYSE: FUBO) aims to transcend the industry’s current TV model. Fubo operates in the U.S., Canada, France and Spain. The company also has a growing technology center in Bangalore, India that is developing strategic product and technology features for the global Fubo platform.
We’re rapidly growing in employees, subscribers, and content offerings! Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
Fubo is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the role:
Fubo is looking for a Senior Product Designer to join its Design team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for helping design the future of TV by exploring innovative new features that leverage cutting edge technologies in Personalization and AI.
- You will lead design for new features from inception to launch
- You will create compelling, user-centered solutions towards the goals of your team
- You will visualize the end-to-end experience through a combination of documentation, prototypes and visuals
- You will work closely with your peers and stakeholders to debate ideas, negotiate perspectives and accelerate progress towards a shared vision
- You will lead the integration of this product or feature back into the core experience in an efficient and effective manner
- You have at least 5 years experience designing compelling consumer products
- You possess at least a couple of case studies that show your process from abstract idea to shipped feature
- You are able to quickly prototype ideas in a self-sufficient manner
- You’ve designed experiences for video and/or TV platforms
- You understand how to work within a robust design system
Perks & Benefits:
- At Fubo, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- Professional development courses and learning opportunities
- Fubo provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium Fubo Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- Fubo's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan, with offices in Denver, Paris, and Bangalore
- Fubo is an e-verified company
Fubo’s minimum base salary for this role if hired in New York City is $130,000 per year; maximum base salary for this role is $165,000 per year. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Fubo's annual cash bonus plans, unlimited PTO, and a full range of medical benefits. Final offer amount will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of experience and expertise, location and other business considerations.