Product Design Lead
Inbox Health is on a mission to reinvent how patients pay for healthcare. We're working to turn a frustrating and opaque process into an intelligent, personalized experience. We strive every day to create a better model for healthcare billing for all of us. We believe third party medical billers are an important backbone of the US healthcare industry, and one that can help spur a better, fairer healthcare economy. We have chosen to focus our innovation on the needs of these billers to help bring about change across the tens of thousands of independent practitioners they serve.
About the team:
The Application Team at Inbox Health is responsible for our client-side initiatives, including our billing company web application, healthcare provider web application, and consumer-facing web applications. Each of these three applications works in tandem to help billing companies better communicate with patients and the practices that serve them. In doing so, we strive to create less administrative waste, improve the patient experience, and make the payment experience more transparent and affordable for patients.
- Enjoy taking charge of the entire design process, from the initial stage of understanding users to the final stage of producing a high-fidelity prototype
- Can develop and integrate business goals into design and product decisions
- Inform and plan the product’s roadmap 6–12 months into the future
- Collaborate closely with development and marketing teams to ensure that designs can be successfully implemented.
- Have sufficient understanding of broad topics in UX, such as information architecture, psychology, emotional design, interaction design and visual design
- Conduct user research through interviews, observations and other research methods
- Analyze and identify pain points from the users’ perspective, based on your user research
- Generate ideas through ideation techniques such as brainstorming and worst possible idea to solve the users’ needs in a way that provides value to the company
- Select the most promising idea(s) based on their feasibility, desirability and viability, among other criteria
- Prototype designs, which can range from simple paper sketches to high-fidelity and interactive digital mock-ups
- Conduct usability and user tests to determine if your design(s) can be further improved
- Role reports directly to the Chief Product Officer
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Free Food & Snacks
- Stock Option Plan
Something looks off?