Senior Associate - Graphic Designer
We’re a London-based tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology. To do this, we’re crafting intuitive, seamlessly connected products that improve our lives without getting in the way. We think tech needs a change. In a world where products all look the same, we don’t want to just make the same thing as everyone else. What we want is to create iconic products that we’re proud to share with family and friends. And that means we have to do things differently. This is the spirit that drives and sustains everything we do.
In two years, we’ve grown from an idea to a 420+ people-strong global team with offices in four regions and have sold over 1.4 million products…
“In a short amount of time, Nothing has captured some of Apple’s cultural Magic.” - Forbes
“Nothing is the most hyped tech company in years” - GQ
“Nothing has brought a breath of fresh air.” - Hypebeast
“The most exciting startup in consumer tech” - Input
Last summer we released Phone (1), our debut smartphone and the centre of our hugely ambitious consumer tech ecosystem. Launch week saw us trending on UK Twitter, clocking up YouTube views in the millions and securing press coverage in thousands of leading titles. We ended 2022 with the release of our third product: Ear (stick). 2023 brings the latest addition to our audio range that's crafted with artistry, passion and innovation. Say hello to Ear (2), mighty little things.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Graphic Designer who will be responsible for translating the global creative assets as per the local channel needs. These will include E-commerce Banners, Social Media Assets, Paid Digital Assets, POSM assets, Motion/Video editing, etc. The individual will work very closely with the global as well as local marketing team.
- Liaise with the global Brand & Creative team to develop assets for the local market
- Adhere to creative guidelines laid out by the global Brand & Creative team
- Understand the brief from the local marketing team and translate it into assets for marketplaces and offline players for various formats
- Comprehend the E-commerce marketplace guidelines and develop disruptive creative assets
- Contribute to the partner asset requirement for all the local and global key beats
- Conceptualise and execute Social Media assets for local amplification
- Edit & create videos - from concept to execution for organic and paid channels
- Someone with 5-6 years of work experience as a designer
- Who knows the technical know-how of tools like Photoshop, Figma, Illustrator and basic knowledge of motion graphics
- Who is capable of working in an exciting yet high-pressure hustling environment
- Who is a great communicator to liaise with different teams across the world
- Who has interest in the space of design, art, technology, fashion, culture, music, etc.
- And lastly, we are looking for someone who is hungry to develop within a developing company
We are an equal opportunity employer and will always promote a more diverse and inclusive environment. We are committed to being a welcome employer for all candidates.