Sr. Manager - PR
We’re a London-based tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology. To do this, we’re crafting intuitive, seamlessly connected products that improve our lives without getting in the way. We think tech needs a change. In a world where products all look the same, we don’t want to just make the same thing as everyone else. What we want is to create iconic products that we’re proud to share with family and friends. And that means we have to do things differently. This is the spirit that drives and sustains everything we do.
In two years, we’ve grown from an idea to a 420+ people-strong global team with offices in four regions and have sold over 1.4 million products…
“In a short amount of time, Nothing has captured some of Apple’s cultural Magic.” - Forbes
“Nothing is the most hyped tech company in years” - GQ
“Nothing has brought a breath of fresh air.” - Hypebeast
“The most exciting startup in consumer tech” - Input
Last summer we released Phone (1), our debut smartphone and the centre of our hugely ambitious consumer tech ecosystem. Launch week saw us trending on UK Twitter, clocking up YouTube views in the millions and securing press coverage in thousands of leading titles. We ended 2022 with the release of our third product: Ear (stick). 2023 brings the latest addition to our audio range that's crafted with artistry, passion and innovation. Say hello to Ear (2), mighty little things.
We are looking to hire an experienced PR lead who is responsible for planning and executing our key campaigns in the India region. You will be responsible for all local product & corporate PR, including media reviews, tech influencer collaborations, spokespeople interviews and more. You’ll also provide PR support on local sales and marketing initiatives, including retail & carrier partnerships. The successful candidate will be a strategic and highly organised individual with outstanding press contacts and at least 10 years PR experience, ideally in a rapidly growing business environment. This role will be ever changing and will require the candidate to be flexible, open-minded and output driven with a strong sense of ownership.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the Global PR team and India Leadership to ensure local PR strategy is consistent and reflects the company’s strategic vision
- Plan and deliver integrated PR campaigns, utilising established press and tech influencer connections, whilst also having an appetite for discovering new media
- Manage the India region press office function, securing regular and top tier coverage across tech, lifestyle and national media
- Host media and influencer events
- Write and translate press releases, media notes and more
- Work within a set budget and deliver upon deadlines and KPIs
- Last but not least, enjoy the hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
What we are looking for:
- 10+ years of relevant experience, including working in-house at a consumer tech brand
- Bachelor’s degree, preference in business, PR or marketing
- Robust understanding of the Indian media landscape and coverage opportunities
- Fluent in English
- Proven experience of working proactively and independently in a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Output driven and used to getting things done in short timeframe
- Creative thinker that can develop and execute innovative PR ideas
- Great collaboration and networking skills
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable with changing environments as well as multiple overlapping projects
We are an equal opportunity employer and will always promote a more diverse and inclusive environment. We are committed to being a welcome employer for all candidates.