Associate - Channel Marketing
We’re a London-based tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology. To do this, we’re crafting intuitive, seamlessly connected products that improve our lives without getting in the way. We think tech needs a change. In a world where products all look the same, we don’t want to just make the same thing as everyone else. What we want is to create iconic products that we’re proud to share with family and friends. And that means we have to do things differently. This is the spirit that drives and sustains everything we do.
In two years, we’ve grown from an idea to a 420+ people-strong global team with offices in four regions and have sold over 1.4 million products…
“In a short amount of time, Nothing has captured some of Apple’s cultural Magic.” - Forbes
“Nothing is the most hyped tech company in years” - GQ
“Nothing has brought a breath of fresh air.” - Hypebeast
“The most exciting startup in consumer tech” - Input
Last summer we released Phone (1), our debut smartphone and the centre of our hugely ambitious consumer tech ecosystem. Launch week saw us trending on UK Twitter, clocking up YouTube views in the millions and securing press coverage in thousands of leading titles. We ended 2022 with the release of our third product: Ear (stick). 2023 brings the latest addition to our audio range that's crafted with artistry, passion and innovation. Say hello to Ear (2), mighty little things.
We are looking for enthusiastic and seasoned Channel marketing professionals, to drive the successful and effective marketing/promotional activities. Ensure GTM execution in line with the plan, building categories in General/Modern trade and working closely with partners, customers to build brand and gather retail insights.
The Incumbent will also be responsible for building a strong relationship with regional distributors, key retailers, vendors etc.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure right visibility at the marketplace while coordinating with relevant departments for execution.
- Execution of Go To Market (GTM) strategy for new launches across various product categories and sales channels.
- Execute brand activations in close coordination with the Sales team.
- Maintain market hygiene and management of retail audits.
- Merchandising execution for GT and Modern trade across all regions.
- Evaluate specific needs of the field sales team in all regions and translate them into marketing programs in collaboration with Channel marketing lead.
- Drive tertiary sellout for specific regions/channels.
What we are looking for:
- PG degree in Business Management is preferred
- At Least 5-8 years in Channel/Trade marketing role, preferably from the smartphone industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confident and self-starter individual, comfortable dealing with complexity, changing environments as well as multiple overlapping projects
We are an equal opportunity employer and will always promote a more diverse and inclusive environment. We are committed to being a welcome employer for all candidates.