We’re a London-based tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology. To do this, we’re crafting intuitive, seamlessly connected products that improve our lives without getting in the way. We think tech needs a change. In a world where products all look the same, we don’t want to just make the same thing as everyone else. What we want is to create iconic products that we’re proud to share with family and friends. And that means we have to do things differently. This is the spirit that drives and sustains everything we do.
“In a short amount of time, Nothing has captured some of Apple’s cultural Magic.” - Forbes
“Nothing is the most hyped tech company in years” - GQ
“Nothing has brought a breath of fresh air.” - Hypebeast
“The most exciting startup in consumer tech” - Input
Here at Nothing, we’re building a world where tech is fun again. Remember a time where every new product made you excited? We’re bringing that back.
To get there, we’re gathering the creative and the curious. Those that are passionate enough to question the old and embrace the new. In return, you’ll be part of a movement. A disruptor in a world that’s craving change, contributing to a global ecosystem of products that bring joy to people's lives.
Our radical spirit spans seven offices around the globe. We've sold over 1.5 million products worldwide, including Phone (1), which was listed on Time Magazine's Best Inventions of 2022 for Innovative Smartphone Design. In March 2023, we released our most powerful earbuds yet, Ear (2), and in July, we launched the highly anticipated Phone (2), marking our US debut and our first second-generation smartphone.
Our mission is backed by renowned institutions like GV, EQT Ventures and C Capital as well as leading entrepreneurs and creatives like Steve Huffman (CEO and Co-founder of Reddit), Kevin Lin (Co-founder of Twitch), Swedish House Mafia, and Casey Neistat.
We are seeking a highly skilled and detail-oriented Creative Artworker to join our team. This position will primarily focus on producing print and digital assets, artworking and adapting imagery, designs, films and presentations to a world-class standard. We’re looking for someone with technical expertise and creative flair, with a keen eye for design and detail. As a Creative Artworker, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the accuracy, consistency and output of creative work across all of Nothing’s channels.
- Work closely with a small team of creatives — artworking and overseeing the output of all assets.
- Work across print and digital — responsible for adapting imagery, design and film assets.
- Provide support on presentations and creative team deliverables where needed.
- Understand the requirements, objectives, and timelines of internal and external partner needs.
- Champion brand guidelines to ensure best in class creative output is achieved.
- Manage briefs using Asana to deliver assets under fast-paced deadlines.
- Experience artworking for print and digital, adapting imagery, graphic design and film assets.
- Proven experience as an Artworker on large campaigns, working to fast-paced deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe CC: After Effects, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro.
- Confident in Figma, Google Slides, PPT and Keynote.
- Experience in proofing text and quality control.
- Great communication skills.
- High-level understanding of brand guidelines and toolkits.
- Fantastic technical skillset with an eye for design and detail.
- Able to manage multiple ongoing projects.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will always promote a more diverse and inclusive environment. We are committed to being a welcome employer for all candidates.