Associate/Sr. Associate - Technical Support (Customer Service)
Who are we?
Here at Nothing, we're building a world where tech is fun again. Remember a time where every new product made you excited? We're bringing that back.
To get there we're gathering the creative and the curious. Those that are passionate enough to question the old and embrace the new. In return, you'll be part of a movement. Contributing to a global ecosystem of products that bring joy to people's lives.
In just three years, we've sold over 2 million products worldwide, including Phone (1), which was listed on Time Magazine's Best Inventions of 2022 for Innovative Smartphone Design. In March 2023, we released our most powerful earbuds yet, Ear (2), and in July, we launched the highly anticipated Phone (2), marking our US debut and our first second-generation smartphone. A few months later in September we launched CMF by Nothing. Our new sub-brand focused on making wonderful design accessible to all.
Radical spirit drives everything we do and spans seven offices around the globe. Our 4 core values sit at the heart of everything we do:
Be the change - we are proactive, action orientated and drive change, stepping outside of our comfort zone
Pride in the product - we obsess over detail, always improving and staying curious about tech and the world
Thrive on Diversity - we welcome differences, listen & communicate with respect and collaborate to build strong teams
Survive - we empower everyone to act as an owner and understand the business as a whole which leads to delivering exceptional results
If that sounds like something you'd like to be part of, read on...
What you'll do:
- To manage technical support, in coordination with Software, Hardware, product and testing teams.
- To manage field technical KPIs and maintain as per the company standard:
- Repeat repair
- Correct spares consumption
- Cost per call,
- Consumption of spare parts per incident, etc.
- Productivity output of technical.
- To manage technical and process trainings to service partner, ASCs and the contact center.
- Conduct monthly assessments for the evaluation.
- Responsible for quality samples and logs collection from the field.
- Responsible for NPI preparation for upcoming launches.
- Preparation of FFR (Filed fault report) and coordination with R&D team for product quality improvement.
- Process bulletin, technical bulletin and FAQ creation.
- Regular audit to the service partner, ASCs and warehouse.
- Audit of field return devices and spare parts.
- Driving customer satisfaction
What we are looking for:
- Strong technical experience in the Consumer electronic industry (minimum 07 years) with a proven and successful track record.
- At least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
- Significant experience of developing and working with highly technical systems geared towards optimizing Customer Service Operations and Service deliveries
- Effective planning and efficient execution is key to the role
- Good Communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and will always promote a more diverse and inclusive environment. We are committed to being a welcome employer for all candidates.