Fulfillment Center General Manager - Houston, TX
Odeko is on a mission to champion your neighborhood cafes, coffee shops, and other establishments through technology. Whether we’re saving small business owners hours every week with our tech-based operating platform, reducing CO2 emissions by consolidating deliveries, or developing a user experience that makes every new customer feel like a regular, Odeko supports our small business partners from open to close. Local coffee shops and cafes are the backbone of any given community, and we’re here to help manage the day-to-day tasks with a platform so intuitive, it’s kinda like magic.
The Odeko team is diverse, passionate, and innovative. Our 400+ employees are spread across numerous departments and business lines, but are single-minded in our mission to develop technology to support the many needs of our customers. We believe that small businesses need support now more than ever, and that Odeko is uniquely positioned to provide that support.
We are hiring a General Manager of Operations who will lead in-house logistics of a pick/pack and final mile delivery operation at our Fulfillment Center on-site in Houston, TX.
Across our growing presence, Fulfillment Centers are the backbone of our business, driving customer success and retention. You and your team of 15-18 will be responsible for directing overall fulfillment operations including: on time in full fulfillment, inventory quality, delivery success, and customer retention. To succeed, you will develop and implement strategies that make the Operations the engine behind Odeko, as we deliver community coffee shops what they need, when they need it.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Lead a Fulfillment Center by managing in-house logistics of a pick/pack and final mile delivery operation
- Utilize systems (Netsuite, RF Smart, Shopify, Hubspot) to troubleshoot, deep dive issues, and streamline processes
- Internally interface with cross-functional partners including Supply Chain, Engineering, Customer Service, and Revenue
- Continuously maintain responsibility for performance metrics such as safety, inventory accuracy, delivery quality, and customer satisfaction
- Innovate on processes to drive improvement and push Odeko into what's next
- Manage a team of warehouses associates and delivery drivers, ensuring quality performance that leads to high customer satisfaction
- Maintain health and safety standards within the area and promote a positive culture on site
- Carry out leadership responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures.
- Work effectively with support staff (HR, Payroll, Safety & Loss Prevention Manager, Learning and Development) to build and secure support and resources for projects and initiatives
- Five -seven (5-7) years of high level warehouse management experience
- Extensive knowledge of warehouse monitoring systems
- Strong leadership capabilities and the drive to push your team to excellence
- Tech savvy and adaptable to new technological processes
- Experience with onboarding, hiring, and training new employees
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) preferred
This is a full-time, onsite position; compensation will range from 115k-120k
What you’ll love about Odeko:
- Fast-paced environment and growth opportunities - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and enhance your career!
- Competitive compensation, healthcare benefits, and opportunity for equity
- Other great perks - Full lists of benefits available upon request
Odeko is proud to be a diverse, equitable, and inclusive employer. We encourage all to apply regardless of educational background, race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.