Marketing & Communications
Posted on Friday, October 21, 2022
Parrot is an AI-first technology company empowering attorneys to get more from depositions. Trusted by leading insurance companies, law firms and Fortune 500 companies alike, Parrot blends the proficiency of 100% reliable, highly-trained reporters with cutting-edge technology and artificial intelligence, ensuring smooth scheduling, immediate rough drafts, and real-time deposition summaries.
As a trusted partner for efficient court reporting services and its leading technology platform, Parrot enables its customers to unlock faster and better outcomes for their clients.
Why Join Us?
We are looking for an experienced licensed notary to work with Parrot, with the opportunity to work from home and on their own schedule. Because of our state-of-the-art digital transcription software, Digital Reporters are not expected to transcribe testimony verbatim, but rather annotate and manage the transcription software. You do not need any additional certifications to get started with us, and there is no start-up cost to you (assuming you have the requirements listed below).
Benefits of working with Parrot
- All events are fully remote, and you can work from your own home.
- Flexible booking for events, available 4 weeks in advance, with no minimum number of events required.
- Most events are held 9am-5pm in your time zone, Monday-Friday.
- 1099, contract position providing flexibility and independence in your work schedule.
- No start-up cost and no additional certifications or licenses outside of notary commission needed (including AAERT, RON, electronic notary, etc.). Parrot provides all necessary training free of charge.
- Host Zoom calls for clients, welcoming them and answering Parrot event-related questions.
- Troubleshoot technical issues on Zoom for clients, such as muted audio and screen sharing.
- Swear in witnesses, go on and off record, and other procedural notary abilities expected in legal proceedings.
- Act as guardian of the transcript, ensuring audio quality is high and every word is capturable by the Parrot transcription software.
- Follow provided scripts verbatim and navigate through given proceeding flows.
- You must have an active Notary Public license and be physically located in one of the following states: Wisconsin, Indiana, Florida, Illinois, Missouri, Massachusetts, Minnesota or New York.
- Strong internet connection and a quiet, professional workspace.
- Video-enabled computer.
- Familiarity with modern software such as Zoom and Google Chrome.
- Ability to multitask under pressure.
- Meticulous attentiveness to detail and instruction.
- Nice to have: experience in the legal industry.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $25.00 per hour, direct deposited to your bank weekly
We’d love to connect
We are an equal opportunity company and highly value diversity in our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you’re interested in what we’re building, let’s connect.