Customer Support Representative
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
Parrot is an AI-first technology company empowering attorneys to get more from depositions. Trusted by leading insurance companies, law firms, and Fortune 500 companies alike, Parrot blends the proficiency of 100% reliable, highly-trained reporters with cutting-edge technology and artificial intelligence, ensuring smooth scheduling, immediate rough drafts, and real-time deposition summaries.
As a trusted partner for efficient court reporting services and its leading technology platform, Parrot enables its customers to unlock faster and better outcomes for their clients.
Why Join Us?
We are seeking seasoned Customer Support Representatives to join our team. This role is a unique opportunity to help build an excellent customer experience for our users. As part of the broader Customer Support Team, you will help our customers troubleshoot technical issues, answer inquiries regarding our service, and assist in maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Provide exceptional support to our clients via phone, email, and live chat, handling inquiries and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Act as a liaison between customers and the Engineering and Product teams to resolve complex issues.
- Maintain expert knowledge of Parrot's product, staying up-to-date with the latest features and functionalities.
- Foster a positive relationship with our customers, ensuring their needs and concerns are understood and addressed promptly.
- Track and document customer interactions, maintaining a detailed record of customer inquiries, comments, and complaints.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives to enhance the overall quality of customer service.
- Collaborate with other departments to meet customers' needs and report on feedback.
- Work with the sales and marketing teams to help retain existing customers and attract new ones.
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer/technical support role, preferably in a fast-paced, technology-driven environment.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills – a people's person who loves interacting with diverse individuals.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues in a timely and effective manner.
- A solution-oriented mindset, ready to challenge the status quo and come up with innovative solutions.
- Enthusiastic about building stellar B2B customer experiences.
- Prior experience in a remote support role is a plus.
- Bonus: Deep interest in the legal/legal-tech industry
Equity. We value an owner’s mentality - all our employees earn equity at Parrot!
Hybrid, flexible work. The flexibility to work from home, with the opportunity to travel and work with your colleagues from our offices in select hubs.
Health benefits. Highly competitive medical, dental and vision benefits for all full-time employees.
Unlimited paid time off. We not only give you the opportunity to take the time off, but we also encourage you to do so. We want all our colleagues to enjoy time away from the grind.
“Parroteer” Days. In addition to all public holidays, we provide four company-wide holidays annually. We do this to ensure our Team reflects on our successes and takes a moment for true time away.
Parental leave. We offer two months of paid parental leave -- regardless of your status as a primary or secondary caregiver.
Mental health. Annual subscription to meditation and mindfulness platform to help you focus on your mental health and happiness.
Physical health. Access to fitness classes and facilities in your location through a company-wide membership program.
Referral Program. It’s no secret A players hire A players, and we expect everyone at Parrot to wear a hat in recruiting. In fact, we incentivize it with a generous referral bonus for each successful referral you make.
We’d love to connect
We are an equal opportunity company and highly value diversity in our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you’re interested in what we’re building, let’s connect.