Enterprise Sales Development Representative (SDR) for Payments ISV Partners
PayEngine is a VC-funded start-up within the payments space. We are a payment-facilitation-as-a-service (PFaasS) platform that enables any SaaS company to move payments in-house, without the headache, hassle or cost in doing so. We are looking for talented sales individuals who will help us expand and grow our business.
This is a Sales Development Representative role. We are looking for someone who will adopt a solution-oriented approach to create partnerships with Integrated Software Vendors (ISVs) by helping them monetize their payments within their respective vertical space. The Sales Development Representative is responsible for participating in the identification, winning, and maintenance of relationships with ISV/VAR partners. Responsibilities also include identifying new opportunities, establishing potential client databases, establishing partnerships, and growing client relationships based on the company's strategic and financial growth objectives. The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of payment facilitation and merchant processing space.
The ideal candidate will have a self-starter attitude with a high level of ownership, self motivation, and accountability.
- Continuously generating new business leads and opportunities through individual prospecting efforts
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives
- Gather functional and business requirements from the partner and translate into related solution design documentation or proposals
- Track KPIs for sales operations
- Execute strategies set by their manager to increase existing business
- Following through with new business leads into qualified opportunities to increase revenue through sales
- Complete understanding of our product and ability to provide professional product demonstration to potential clients
- Effectively conduct sales presentations to potential clients
- Update customers on product modifications, changes, and enhancements
- Prepare reports for sales and marketing as needed
- Work with the product management and other functional areas such as Risk and Operations to channel client feedback and solutions into future releases
- 1+ in merchant acquiring, selling merchant services to ISVs/VARs and Integrated Partners
- Strong Sales and Closing skills, knowledge of merchant processing and pricing
- Deep Knowledge of financial/payment solutions technology
- Experience using CRM tools and others such as Excel, or MS Project to proactively track and manage deliverables, risks, etc.
- Masters in Business Admin preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative start up environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- 100% covered Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Flexible/Unlimited Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Stock Option Plan