Account Executive for ISV/VAR and Channel Partners (Payments/Fintech)
Powered by our VC-funded organization, Platform Factory Inc., PayEngine is an embedded, full-service, financial transaction technology. Our vertically focused SaaS Partners leverage PayEngine APIs, webhooks and proprietary widget technology, to embed, launch, and scale payments for their customers.
As a player in the FinTech payments space, we understand the critical need to offer agile SaaS-based solutions backed with scalable payments orchestration. Our mission is to create an orchestrated-commerce for our Partners that provides the agility of SaaS sprints with the support of payments-related services.
**Unfortunately we cannot sponsor visas at this time. Candidates must be based in the United States and be authorized to work without any sponsorship.**
This is an Account Executive role. We are looking for someone who will adopt a solution-oriented approach to create partnerships with Integrated Software Vendors (ISVs) by helping them monetize from their payments within their respective vertical space. The Account Executive is responsible for identifying, winning, and maintaining relationships with ISV/VAR partners. Responsibilities also include shaping a company's strategic and financial growth objectives by identifying new opportunities, establishing potential client databases, establishing partnerships and growing client relationships. The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of payment facilitation and merchant processing space.
This is a remote position. The ideal candidate will have a self starter attitude with a high level of ownership, self motivation, and accountability.
- Continuously generating new business leads and opportunities through individual prospecting efforts
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives
- Gather functional and business requirements from the partner and translate into related solution design documentation or proposals
- Set the KPIs and track the metrics for sales operations
- Develop and execute strategy to increase existing business
- Converting new business leads into qualified opportunities to increase revenue through sales
- Complete understanding of our product and ability to provide professional product demonstration to potential clients
- Effectively conduct sales presentations to potential clients
- Update customers on product modifications, changes, and enhancements
- Prepare reports for sales and marketing as needed
- Work with the product management and other functional areas such as Risk and Operations to channel client feedback and solutions into future releases
- 3+ in merchant acquiring, selling merchant services to ISVs/VARs and Integrated Partners
- Strong Sales and Closing skills, knowledge or merchant processing and pricing
- Deep Knowledge of financial/payment solutions technology
- Experience using CRM tools and others such as Excel, or MS Project to proactively track and manage deliverables, risks, etc.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, innovative start up environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- 100% covered Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Flexible/Unlimited Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Stock Option Plan