Quality Engineer (Armenia)
Powered by our VC-funded organization, Platform Factory Inc., PayEngine is an embedded, full-service, financial transaction technology. Our vertically focused SaaS Partners leverage PayEngine APIs, webhooks and proprietary widget technology, to embed, launch, and scale payments for their customers.
As a player in the FinTech payments space, we understand the critical need to offer agile SaaS-based solutions backed with scalable payments orchestration. Our mission is to create an orchestrated-commerce for our Partners that provides the agility of SaaS sprints with the support of payments-related services.
We are currently in need of a remote Quality Engineer. The Quality Engineer should be a problem-solver with a keen eye for details and passionate for creating reliable software. This is an ongoing contract position where the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the quality of the software products PayEngine produces.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of software quality processes
- Create and execute test cases and test plans
- Work closely with the development and support teams to troubleshoot issues
- Identify areas for improvement or enhancements to existing software products
- Assess and report quality assurance progress and results to project stakeholders
- Lead efforts in setting up new testing environments, automation frameworks
- Work with Product teams to identify product gaps and guide required changes, defects, enhancements
- 3+ years of experience in quality assurance of software products
- Understanding of software testing methodologies and how to apply them
- Familiarity with testing automation tools such as Selenium, TestComplete, Telerik Test Studio
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Node.js (preferred), or Java, C# or Python
- Familiarity with SQL and the ability to write basic queries
- Experience working with Jira, Confluence
- Ability to work well in a team environment with excellent communication skills