Director of Business Development and Partnerships
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, April 12, 2023
With over $2 billion in bookings of experiences, the Peek.com platform combines powerful business software with an award-winning marketplace for consumers to book fun things to do like wine tours, watersports, skydiving, art classes, and more.
The Peek Pro software suite provides world-class online booking, point-of-sale, and hundreds of automation tools such as inventory management, dynamic pricing, waivers, and marketing analytics. Thousands of operators like the Museum of Ice Cream, Artechouse, and Jam NOLA have grown their business and automated their operations with our technology.
Peek follows a “remote-first” philosophy, with our team of over 250 Peeksters distributed across exciting locales such as San Francisco, New York, Austin, Nashville, Salt Lake City, Santiago, Medellin and beyond. We recently raised over $80 million backed by Westcap and Goldman Sachs to continue uniting the world through experience.
PS: Peek just made the 2021 Forbes America's Best Startups Employer list and was granted Newsweek’s Future of Travel award.
We are seeking an experienced Director of Partnerships and Business Development to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying, developing, and managing strategic partnerships to help drive business growth and revenue. This role requires a highly motivated and results-driven individual who possesses excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as a deep understanding of business development and partnership strategies.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive partnership and business development strategy to drive business growth and revenue.
- Identify and evaluate potential partnership opportunities and develop a pipeline of potential partners.
- Negotiate and close deals with potential partners, including defining terms, pricing, and other critical aspects of partnership agreements.
- Manage existing partnerships and maintain strong relationships with partners to ensure continued success.
- Work cross-functionally with teams across the organization to ensure effective execution of partnership initiatives.
- Analyze market trends, competitor activities, and other relevant industry information to identify potential opportunities for growth.
- Represent the company at industry events and conferences to promote brand awareness and establish new partnerships.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field preferred
- 7+ years of experience in business development and partnership management.
- Proven track record of successfully identifying, negotiating, and closing partnerships that drive business growth and revenue.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Deep knowledge of the travel experience industry and key players in the market.
Perks & Benefits
Peek invests in our employee’s health and well-being. We’ve built our benefits package around our Peekster’s needs including full health care, dental, and vision plans, paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k matching, company recharge at the end of the year, and competitive compensation packages that include significant equity upside that allows you to share in Peek’s long-term success.
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data. Beginning on July 1, you may locate and view the UnitedHealthcare MRFs on the UnitedHealthcare public site by going to transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com.
Peek Travel Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
See more open positions at Peek
Something looks off?