Enterprise Account Executive - Remote Role
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, April 20, 2023
With over $2 billion in bookings of experiences, the Peek.com platform combines powerful business software with an award-winning marketplace for consumers to book fun things to do like wine tours, watersports, skydiving, art classes, and more.
The Peek Pro software suite provides world-class online booking, point-of-sale, and hundreds of automation tools such as inventory management, dynamic pricing, waivers, and marketing analytics. Thousands of operators like the Museum of Ice Cream, Artechouse, and Jam NOLA have grown their business and automated their operations with our technology.
Peek follows a “remote-first” philosophy, with our team of over 250 Peeksters distributed across exciting locales such as San Francisco, New York, Austin, Nashville, Salt Lake City, Santiago, Medellin and beyond. We recently raised over $80 million backed by Westcap and Goldman Sachs to continue uniting the world through experience.
PS: Peek just made the 2021 Forbes America's Best Startups Employer list and was granted Newsweek’s Future of Travel award.
Peek is looking for experienced and talented candidates that are ready for the next step in their career. This is a challenging, exciting role that will fuel Peek’s continued expansion throughout the US. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for bringing new activity operators onto Peek’s network through a consultative sales approach. Enterprise Account Executives are responsible for knowing their markets and Peek’s core verticals while maintaining constant communication with the team on how the market is responding to Peek’s growth initiatives. The position is a high-adrenaline and remote-first sales role, requiring deep industry expertise, proven sales ability to close deals and a broad base of local travel-industry contacts.
- Target, identify, and sell Peek’s products to large activity operators
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product to develop a pipeline of opportunities in your territory, manage the opportunities through the sales process and contract closure
- Present in-person (when / where applicable) and online demos of Peek products
- Educate operators about unique trends in the industry and provide insight on how they can change with the trends
- Develop and execute a strategic plan for each territory location and create reliable forecasts
- Strategically overcome objections and competition
- Consistently over achieve monthly and quarterly acquisition targets
- Listen to what operators want and provide insight to Senior Management
- Utilize Salesforce to manage your territory, forecast activity, and maintain consistent organization
- Anticipate travel depending on the local market and restrictions (when / where applicable)
- Have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Business Administration or a similar field
- Have 5+ years of B2B SaaS sales (SaaS preferred but not required) experience in high-growth companies, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Have sales experience in/around the event ticketing industry
- Display the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Show strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Show commitment to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
- Competitive, tenacious, and results-driven
- Self-motivated and able to perform well under pressure and against aggressive goals and deadlines
- Skilled at presenting new perspectives to customers that challenge the way they view their business
- Knowledgeable about the travel industry and is able to leverage this to talk with activity operators about issues in the marketplace
- Outstanding oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional ability to drive value during sales engagements
- Analytical with the ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers
Nice to Haves
- Aptitude for gathering and using data to inform decision-making and persuade others
- Capacity to learn complex concepts quickly and independently
- Attention to detail with administrative responsibilities
- Proficient in GSuite, Slack, Salesforce
- Travel required when needed 1-3X p/quarter (when / where applicable)
Perks & Benefits
Peek invests in our employee’s health and well-being. We’ve built our benefits package around our Peekster’s needs including full health care, dental, and vision plans, paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k matching, company recharge at the end of the year, and competitive compensation packages that include significant equity upside that allows you to share in Peek’s long-term success.
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data. Beginning on July 1, you may locate and view the UnitedHealthcare MRFs on the UnitedHealthcare public site by going to transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com.
Peek Travel Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
See more open positions at Peek
Something looks off?