Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, July 18, 2023
Presto Automation Inc. (NASDAQ: PRST) is a public company in voice recognition AI technology. It applies that technology in the restaurant drive-through setting, focused on well-known customers such as Del Taco, Checkers, and in the sit-down setting such as Red Lobsters, Applebee’s, and Chili’s. The company foresaw the rise of AI and the value of data analytics in our rapidly advancing technological society and has benefited from early mover advantage. It was one of the relatively few technology companies able to successfully become public in 2022. Founded out of MIT in 2008, the company has grown out of its formerly scrappy roots and is now focused on expanding into all household restaurant chains, at the thousands-of-locations level.
Join the Presto Revenue Team as an Account Manager and help us give our Merchant Partners an unparalleled experience with Presto.
Our Merchant Partners are critical to the success of Presto. We are seeking an individual who has proven experience quarterbacking VP-level relationships both internally and externally, as well as working cross-functionally to drive significant revenue upside for the company.
You will be part advocate, part detective, and use data-driven recommendations to grow your portfolio of top-tier partners. Our best Account Managers are self-motivated, data-driven, and have exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Develop and maintain trusted advisor relationships with key account stakeholders, franchisees, and executive sponsors
- Deliver exceptional client service and grow revenue on a day-to-day basis
- Liaise between the partners and internal teams
- Identify revenue opportunities within each account (i.e. Product, Channel, Region, etc.), and quantify the revenue potential
- Analyze development areas and craft strategic growth plans
- Plan, monitor, and manage all account initiatives - internal and external
- Identify best practices and potential solutions that would enable Presto to scale across all accounts
- Author account frameworks and joint business plans with goals and action items for each account
- Prepare and execute monthly/quarterly update meetings and year-end performance reviews for each account (QBRs, etc.)
- 10+ years experience in software sales and account management
- BA/BS Degree
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional ability to negotiate and build interpersonal relationships
- Extremely attentive to detail, organized, and analytical critical thinker with a problem-solving mentality
- Ability to travel with minimal notice
- Tech-savvy and comfortable with data management tools (Excel, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Knowledgeable of CRM software such as Salesforce
- Ability to thrive in a fast past, quickly evolving environment
- Ability to build relationships and penetrate enterprises at multiple levels
- Knowledgeable about the latest trends in Payments, Artificial Intelligence, and the restaurant industry
- Previous Restaurant or Retail Experience a plus
Presto (NASDAQ: PRST) has a compensation strategy that aims to reward high performers and retain them for the long term. Other benefits to U.S.-based employees include medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program, and paid-time-off (PTO). To learn more, please visit: www.presto.com.
We value people from all walks of life and are committed to creating an inclusive hiring process and work environment. We especially encourage historically underrepresented candidates to apply. We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.