General Ledger Accounting Manager
Accounting & Finance
Posted on Saturday, August 26, 2023
Presto Automation Inc. (NASDAQ: PRST) is a public company in voice recognition AI technology. It applies that technology in the restaurant drive-through setting, focused on well-known customers such as Del Taco, Checkers, and in the sit-down setting such as Red Lobsters, Applebee’s, and Chili’s. The company foresaw the rise of AI and the value of data analytics in our rapidly advancing technological society and has benefited from early mover advantage. It was one of the relatively few technology companies able to successfully become public in 2022. Founded out of MIT in 2008, the company has grown out of its formerly scrappy roots and is now focused on expanding into all household restaurant chains, at the thousands-of-locations level.
Presto overlays next-gen digital solutions onto the physical world. Our enterprise-grade touch, vision, and voice technologies help hospitality businesses thrive while delighting guests. We are growing fast and are currently looking for a passionate Senior Accountant. This position reports to the Accounting Manager and will play a key role within our Accounting team. You will need to move fast and be comfortable with wearing many hats and juggling multiple projects.
- Manage month-end close process
- Applies a broad knowledge of advanced accounting methods and procedures
- Performs general ledger balance sheet reconciliations, verify accuracy of data
- Year End Audits
- Fixed Assets
- Responsible for Bank Account Reconciliation
- Responsible for Credit Card Reconciliation
- Support monthly and year-end financial close, including assigned journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations, and accruals
- Responding to information requests and assisting with audits
- Analyze and summarize account information and trends
- Protects the organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Department projects and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of senior level accounting experience
- 3+ years of supervisory experience
- Familiarity with accounting and finance principles and procedures
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong knowledge and proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Power BI is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability and willingness to maintain confidentiality
Nice To Have:
- Experience managing or supervising others
- Experience using Net Suite, Bill.com, Expensify, Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, Divvy (Credit Card Management System)
Presto (NASDAQ: PRST) has a compensation strategy that aims to reward high performers and retain them for the long term. Other benefits to U.S.-based employees include medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program, and paid-time-off (PTO). To learn more, please visit: www.presto.com.
We value people from all walks of life and are committed to creating an inclusive hiring process and work environment. We especially encourage historically underrepresented candidates to apply. We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.