Partnerships, Territory Representative
We’re growing quickly, and we’re looking for exceptional people to join us on this incredible journey.
We are obsessed with building the most trusted roofing platform in the world so our customers can power their growth with intelligence. Roofr is the all-in-one sales toolbox for roofers, including instant customizable aerial roof measurements with a drone, satellite, or blueprints imagery! In addition, our clients have the ability to immediately create visually stunning, robust and automated proposals that help create a great client experience leading to a higher close rate. Our future roadmap is clear and filled with exciting products such as payment processing, consumer financing, workflow automation, and more!
Our Mission is to ensure every family has access to protect their home with an affordable roof. We have an amazing culture, great founders, and strong financials. This is a great opportunity to be a part of an extraordinary start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth, equity, and an opportunity to make an impact.
The partnerships team is looking for a stellar relationship manager—who has a background in roofing supply, manufacturing, or any relevant adjacent industries—and that can drive Roofr’s partner enablement program for its current and future supplier alliances in regions across North America.
A strong communicator and skilled in sales and account management, the candidate will be recognized for their abilities to prioritize and execute on key partnership enablement strategies, product training and onboarding, and develop long-term and sustainable relationships that drive net-new opportunities for Roofr’s revenue team.
The candidate will work closely with several internal stakeholders including, including sales, marketing, operations, and other teams within the partnerships group to deepen Roofr’s partnerships with the roofing supply vertical.
What you get to do:
- Own existing branch relationships and enable their sales reps for new opportunities in your allocated territory
- Be responsible for driving partner growth through partner engagement and enablement programs
- Become the main point of contact for partners for all subjects related to Roofr and our products that are assigned to you
- Provide effective Roofr product training and onboarding support for our new partners
- Plan, forecast, and meet monthly and quarterly departmental objectives and quotas
- Own engagement responsibilities by organizing and hosting timely and localized community events and meetings
- Provide Roofr product updates through in-person, or virtual, trainings, presentations, and meetings
- Travel to partner sites/locations regularly (est 1 to 2 weeks per month)
- Become a master of Roofr’s PRM & CRM for partner-related updates
- Work cross-functionally with Roofr’s Sales, Success, RevOps, and Support leaders to define priorities and resolve any issues between Roofr and the partner
What you bring to the role:
- 3+ years of experience in the roofing industry or industries adjacent to Roofing (e.g., home improvement/construction, etc.)
- 5+ years of account management and/or relationship management experience
- Experience working in channel partnerships is a huge plus
- Experience managing partnerships in a business development environment with Roofing supply companies is a huge plus
- Experience with relevant or modern tooling such as CRMs (Hubspot/Salesforce), PRMs (Partner stack), Asana, Google suite
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task/switch gears in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills.
- Excel at building and maintaining internal and external relationships and navigating organizations, and making relevant, high-producing connections
- Ability to work collaboratively or independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
Who You Are:
- You are an outstanding communicator with a proven ability to foster long-term relationships with various types of stakeholders and people of diverse backgrounds
- You are well organized, (e.g., diligent with note-taking, punctual with all virtual and in-person meetings, etc.)
- You have a team-centric attitude that adapts well to consensus decision-making and enjoys collaborative work
- You have an affinity for technology and start-ups
- You are outgoing, someone who looks forward to traveling and meeting our partners in person!
🏠 What we offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
🏝️ Vacation/Paid Time Off:
- 1st week of employment is mandatory PTO! Start your journey with Roofr by decompressing and recharging - we will see you in week 2!
- 1 Friday off per month (we call those our laundry days!)
- Company wide paid shutdown for the week between Christmas and New Years (not counted towards your PTO)
- Flexible and unlimited time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance premiums for employees and their dependents
- Generous Parental Leave policy (full premium costs of all benefits will be paid by Roofr during this period)
- We host 2 killer retreats per year and great team building activities
- Ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career
- Home office setup reimbursement
- Remote First with an office in Toronto for those days you feel like getting out of the house
- Weekly Friday paydays!
At Roofr, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. Roofr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building an organization that empowers inclusion and diversity. We encourage candidates and employees to be true to themselves and express all aspects of their identities. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.