Revenue Operations Expert: Sales & Success
We’re growing quickly, and we’re looking for exceptional people to join us on this incredible journey.
We are obsessed with building the most trusted roofing platform in the world so our customers can power their growth with intelligence. Roofr is the all-in-one sales toolbox for roofers, including instant customizable aerial roof measurements with a drone, satellite, or blueprints imagery! In addition, our clients have the ability to immediately create visually stunning, robust and automated proposals that help create a great client experience leading to a higher close rate. Our future roadmap is clear and filled with exciting products such as payment processing, consumer financing, workflow automation, and more!
Our Mission is to ensure every family has access to protect their home with an affordable roof. We have an amazing culture, great founders, and strong financials. This is a great opportunity to be a part of an extraordinary start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth, equity, and an opportunity to make an impact.
We are looking for a Revenue Operations Expert to help drive operational excellence and efficiency within our dynamic revenue organization. As a pivotal member of our team, you will play a critical role in streamlining our revenue processes, optimizing technology tools, and ensuring seamless data management. If you are passionate about leveraging your expertise to enhance our revenue operations, this is an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact within our organization.
What You'll Get to Do:
Solution Development: Identify and develop innovative solutions that address operational challenges and improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the Sales and Customer Success teams.
Process Streamlining and Automation: Drive efficiency and productivity by implementing automation and technology solutions that streamline processes, minimize manual work, and enhance overall team productivity.
Hubspot Expertise: Serve as a proficient expert in both Hubspot Marketing Hub and Hubspot Sales Hub, employing these platforms to drive revenue growth and streamline operational efficiency. You will be responsible for the creation, maintenance and management of pipelines, workflows, custom views, templates, playbooks, lists, etc for all Sales & Success team initiatives.
Tool Management and Optimization: Take ownership of managing and optimizing a range of essential tools, including Aircall, Sakari, Gong, some aspects of Stripe, Hippovideo, Guru, etc, ensuring these systems integrate seamlessly with the organization's workflow. Your goal will be to increase adoption of some tools by implementing structure that blends seamlessly with Sales & Success flows, as well as ensuring correct usage of these tools, staying up to date with new features and maintaining relationship with reps from these tools.
Sales and Customer Success Experience: Leverage past experience in sales or customer success roles to understand the unique needs and challenges of the respective teams, thus offering targeted support and insight. You will work with leaders and individual contributors across these teams to inform your roadmap, include them as consultants in initiatives, leverage them for testing of new initiatives and implement their feedback in order to ensure you are positively contributing to their overall success.
Collaboration with Revenue Enablement Specialist: Work closely with the Revenue Enablement Specialist to facilitate seamless training on new tools and processes.
Documentation: Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all tools, systems, and processes, ensuring easy accessibility for team members and stakeholders.
Collaboration with Revenue Operations Lead: Collaborate with the Revenue Operations Lead to ensure accurate, consistent, and reliable data flow across various systems, aiding in strategic decision-making through insightful data interpretation. You’ll be responsible for ensuring the tools you take ownership of, as well as the processes and automations you put in place follow data integrity procedures. You will be consulted for lead and health scoring insights and will be expected to leverage data for decision making as well as to track the impact of your initiatives.
Ad hoc projects: Jump in where needed - we’re an early stage startup, things change every day. New projects pop up, tasks get deprioritized and reprioritized - you will jump in where needed.
What You'll Bring to the Role:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a revenue operations or sales operations role with a strong focus on HubSpot
- Minimum 1 year in an Account Executive, Account Management or Customer Success role (ideally at a high growth SaaS startup, with a subscription model)
- Hubspot expert/admin
- Experience owning, implementing and optimizing Sales & Success tools such as; phone systems, video sales tools, coaching tools (such as Gong), etc.
- Applies a Project/Product manager type of framework to best understand problems & opportunities and how best to address them
- Hyper detail-oriented with a focus on testing and accuracy
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, agile and dynamic environment
- Analytical Skills: Strong analytical abilities to interpret data and contribute to strategic decision-making processes
- Collaborative Approach: Ability to collaborate effectively with key stakeholders at varying levels of seniority and cross-functional teams to ensure the seamless integration of tools and processes
- Excellent Communication Skills: Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders effectively
- HubSpot certifications (HubSpot Certified Administrator, HubSpot Marketing Software, HubSpot Sales Software) are highly preferred
- Understanding and experience with direct integration of tech tools as well as the use of zapier and equivalent data transfer & automation tools
- If your Sales/Account management/Customer Success experience & your rev/sales ops experience have been at organization where both PLG/Self serve conversion & PLS/Sales assisted conversions models were supported at the same time.
- Demonstrated proficiency with many of the following tools: Aircall, Sakari, Gong, Zendesk, Stripe, Hippovideo, Guru, Asana
🏠 What we offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
🏝️ Vacation/Paid Time Off:
- 1st week of employment is mandatory PTO! Start your journey with Roofr by decompressing and recharging - we will see you in week 2!
- 1 Friday off per month (we call those our laundry days!)
- Company wide paid shutdown for the week between Christmas and New Years
- Flexible time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance premiums for employees and their dependents
- Generous Parental Leave policy
- We host 2 retreats per year and great team building activities
- Ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career
- Home office setup reimbursement
- Remote First with an office in Toronto for those days you feel like getting out of the house
- Weekly Friday paydays!
At Roofr, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. Roofr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building an organization that empowers inclusion and diversity. We encourage candidates and employees to be true to themselves and express all aspects of their identities. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.