Senior Lifecycle Marketing Specialist
We’re growing quickly, and we’re looking for exceptional people to join us on this incredible journey.
We are obsessed with building the most trusted roofing platform in the world so our customers can power their growth with intelligence. Roofr is the all-in-one sales toolbox for roofers, including instant customizable aerial roof measurements with a drone, satellite, or blueprints imagery! In addition, our clients have the ability to immediately create visually stunning, robust and automated proposals that help create a great client experience leading to a higher close rate. Our future roadmap is clear and filled with exciting products such as payment processing, consumer financing, workflow automation, and more!
Our Mission is to ensure every family has access to protect their home with an affordable roof. We have an amazing culture, great founders, and strong financials. This is a great opportunity to be a part of an extraordinary start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth, equity, and an opportunity to make an impact.
Roofr is seeking a Sr. Lifecycle Marketing Specialist to drive revenue growth. In this role, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to run multi-channel marketing campaigns that bring our prospects and customers the right solutions at the right time in their journey. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you’ll become the team’s Hubspot, email marketing, segmentation, and analytics expert.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Obsess over Roofr’s customer journey from acquisition through adoption, retention, and expansion.
- Identify trends, patterns, and gaps in the customer journey and work with the marketing and revenue teams to implement multi-channel top, middle, and bottom of the funnel campaigns.
- Develop and execute engaging email nurtures, workflows, sequences, in-app guides, SMS text campaigns, SDR sequences, landing page experiments, A/B tests and more.
- Manage day-to-day marketing automation activities including campaign set-up, template creation, segmentation, personalization, scheduling, QA, and more.
- Own marketing data tracking (end to end), analytics and reporting including GA4, Amplitude, Metabase, Google Sheets, Excel, etc.
- Partner with internal teams such as Revenue, Growth, and Performance to execute regular experiments that optimize customer touchpoints and drive higher conversion rates.
- Offer weekly updates on areas all marketing and revenue teams can improve and streamline operations, and assist with strategizing which projects/channels to focus efforts on.
- Work closely with Revenue Ops on various projects including but not limited to database improvements, list uploads, platform integrations, and reporting/dashboard requests.
- Monitor customer acquisition and engagement metrics and regularly identify areas for improvement.
What You’ll Bring to the Role:
- 2-3 years of experience in an email marketing, marketing operations, or lifecycle marketing role
- 2-3 years of experience in a startup SaaS environment; preferably PLG
- You have experience with Hubspot, Amplitude, Pendo, or similar applications
- You’re highly analytical, organized and detail oriented
- You have superior communication and cross-functional collaboration skills
- You’re self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and problem solve quickly in a fast-paced environment
- You have the ability to define and build audience segments
- You have an experimentation mindset with A/B testing experience
🏠 What we offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
🏝️ Vacation/Paid Time Off:
- 1st week of employment is mandatory PTO! Start your journey with Roofr by decompressing and recharging - we will see you in week 2!
- 1 Friday off per month (we call those our laundry days!)
- Company wide paid shutdown for the week between Christmas and New Years
- Flexible time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance premiums for employees and their dependents
- Generous Parental Leave policy
- We host 2 retreats per year and great team building activities
- Ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career
- Home office setup reimbursement
- Remote First with an office in Toronto for those days you feel like getting out of the house
- Weekly Friday paydays!
At Roofr, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. Roofr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building an organization that empowers inclusion and diversity. We encourage candidates and employees to be true to themselves and express all aspects of their identities. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.