We’re growing quickly, and we’re looking for exceptional people to join us on this incredible journey.
We are obsessed with building the most trusted roofing platform in the world so our customers can power their growth with intelligence. Roofr is the all-in-one sales toolbox for roofers, including instant customizable aerial roof measurements with a drone, satellite, or blueprints imagery! In addition, our clients have the ability to immediately create visually stunning, robust and automated proposals that help create a great client experience leading to a higher close rate. Our future roadmap is clear and filled with exciting products such as payment processing, consumer financing, workflow automation, and more!
Our Mission is to ensure every family has access to protect their home with an affordable roof. We have an amazing culture, great founders, and strong financials. This is a great opportunity to be a part of an extraordinary start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth, equity, and an opportunity to make an impact.
We are seeking a talented and creative Webflow Designer and Developer to join our dynamic team. As a Webflow Designer and Developer, you will play a crucial role in designing and developing visually stunning, user-friendly websites using the Webflow platform. You will collaborate closely with our visual designer, product marketing managers, and other team members to bring their visions to life and deliver high-quality website. If you have a passion for design, a strong understanding of web development principles, and a desire to work in a collaborative and innovative environment, we want to hear from you!
What You'll Get to Do:
- Own our marketing website (roofr.com) including the design and development of responsive and visually appealing webpages that provide an optimal user experience across different devices and browsers
- Optimize our website for both design, function, speed, and consistency
- Create new pages, update sections, etc on an on-going basis, and recommend areas for improvement
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and other team members (copywriters, designers, etc) to gather requirements and translate them into exceptional website designs using Webflow
- Customize and integrate third-party applications, plugins, and widgets to enhance website functionality
- Implement SEO best practices to optimize websites for search engine visibility and performance
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends, web development techniques, and Webflow updates, and apply them to improve our design and development processes
- Create and follow a Q/A process to ensure our website is properly updated, tested, and bug-free
- Conduct thorough testing and debugging to ensure websites are error-free and perform optimally
- Run A/B tests to discover areas to improve our site and implement changes as needed based on successful results
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to meet project deadlines and deliver high-quality work on time
- Manage website storage, processes, guidelines, etc. Ensure all classes are organized and easy to update
What You'll Bring to the Role:
- Proven experience as a Webflow Designer and Developer or similar role
- Proficient in designing and developing websites using the Webflow platform, including custom coding
- Strong understanding of web design principles, UI/UX best practices, and responsive design
- Experience with integrating and customizing third-party applications and plugins
- Familiarity with SEO principles and best practices
- Expert in performing A/B tests using tools like Google Optimize, etc
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and communicate effectively
- Portfolio showcasing your previous Webflow design and development projects is required
- Must be able to speak and write in English fluently
🏠 What we offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
🏝️ Vacation/Paid Time Off:
- 1st week of employment is mandatory PTO! Start your journey with Roofr by decompressing and recharging - we will see you in week 2!
- 1 Friday off per month (we call those our laundry days!)
- Company wide paid shutdown for the week between Christmas and New Years
- Flexible time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance premiums for employees and their dependents
- Generous Parental Leave policy
- We host 2 retreats per year and great team building activities
- Ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career
- Home office setup reimbursement
- Remote First with an office in Toronto for those days you feel like getting out of the house
- Weekly Friday paydays!
At Roofr, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. Roofr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building an organization that empowers inclusion and diversity. We encourage candidates and employees to be true to themselves and express all aspects of their identities. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.