We’re growing quickly, and we’re looking for exceptional people to join us on this incredible journey.
We are obsessed with building the most trusted roofing platform in the world so our customers can power their growth with intelligence. Roofr is the all-in-one sales toolbox for roofers, including instant customizable aerial roof measurements with a drone, satellite, or blueprints imagery! In addition, our clients have the ability to immediately create visually stunning, robust and automated proposals that help create a great client experience leading to a higher close rate. Our future roadmap is clear and filled with exciting products such as payment processing, consumer financing, workflow automation, and more!
Our Mission is to ensure every family has access to protect their home with an affordable roof. We have an amazing culture, great founders, and strong financials. This is a great opportunity to be a part of an extraordinary start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth, equity, and an opportunity to make an impact.
Roofr is building our Implementation Team and we are looking for an experienced Roofer to help us shape and execute a scalable, customer onboarding and implementation experience to help drive platform adoption. We work with hundreds of new customers each month and offer several products to help our customers as they grow. We are looking for customer centric, result oriented roofing professionals to join our team and help us, help our customers! Time to value, adoption, retention, and churn prevention, are the name of the game but always with the customer’s best interest at heart.
What you get to do:
- Assist Roofr customers in implementing our product to maximize its impact on their business
- Partner with our Customer Success Managers to maintain a smooth transition in and out of the onboarding and implementation stage of the customer’s journey
- Manage key metrics that feed into team based goals around Product Adoption, churn, and advocacy
- Help build and maintain a scalable customer onboarding journey to help drive adoption to our platform and value for our customers
- Execute Roofr training sessions through online demonstrations
- Measure and action on engagement data through our Customer Health Score framework
- Work with the other Revenue teams to ensure a cohesive Roofr experience
What you bring to the role:
- At least 2+ years of roofing experience
- Direct understanding of the roofing market, industry, challenges and terminology
- Strong communication and presentations skills, including both written and verbal, including phone, email, and video meeting and webinars
- Ability to build rapport quickly, and to adapt relationships based on customer needs and engagement
- Superb relationship building skills, with a proven ability to cultivate deep and meaningful relationships with your clients
- You are highly capable of managing customer requests and making recommendations that meet the customer’s needs to help them excel
Who You Are:
- Roofer at heart or someone who has been working within the roofing industry in an administrative or support role
- Customer advocate
- Highly organized & results oriented
- You sweat the details
- You don't settle for status quo
- Tech Savvy
🏠 What we offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
🏝️ Vacation/Paid Time Off:
- 1st week of employment is mandatory PTO! Start your journey with Roofr by decompressing and recharging - we will see you in week 2!
- 1 Friday off per month (we call those our laundry days!)
- Company wide paid shutdown for the week between Christmas and New Years
- Flexible time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance premiums for employees and their dependents
- Generous Parental Leave policy
- We host 2 retreats per year and great team building activities
- Ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career
- Home office setup reimbursement
- Remote First with an office in Toronto for those days you feel like getting out of the house
- Weekly Friday paydays!
At Roofr, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. Roofr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building an organization that empowers inclusion and diversity. We encourage candidates and employees to be true to themselves and express all aspects of their identities. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Our company takes the security and privacy of job applicants very seriously. We will never ask for payment, bank details, or personal financial information as part of the application process. All our legitimate job postings can be found on our official career site (https://boards.greenhouse.io/roofr). Please be cautious of job offers that come from non-company email addresses (@roofr.com), instant messaging platforms, or unsolicited calls.