Paid Media Specialist
ServiceTitan is the leading all-in-one software platform powering the trades. We’re on a mission to be the world’s most impactful vertical SaaS company, obsessed with building software that enables contractors to be successful and focus on what matters most so they can achieve the extraordinary.
We're seeking a highly skilled Paid Media Specialist to join the paid media team (part of the demand generation org) at ServiceTitan. In this role, you will work with channel owners to manage and optimize performance marketing campaigns to drive lead volume and inbound pipeline growth. The specialist will need to be flexible, organized and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where no two day are alike.
- Assist channel managers in the development, implementation, and optimization of paid media campaigns across Google Ads, Meta, and other relevant platforms.
- Traffic ads for social and display placements with proper naming and utm structures.
- Conduct keyword research to find expansion opportunities within our business segments and eliminate waste in existing campaigns.
- Optimize ad copy and creative assets to ensure maximum engagement and conversion rates, depending on each channel goal.
- Monitor campaign performance and adjust bids, budgets, and targeting as needed to meet KPIs.
- Analyze campaign data to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with other members of the paid media team on broader marketing objectives including conversion rate optimization, segment prioritization, and a/b testing.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices for paid media advertising.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in performance marketing, with a focus on paid search, paid social or programmatic advertising.
- Expert-level knowledge of at least one paid media platform (Google, Meta, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis tools such as Google Analytics or Tableau.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with A/B testing and campaign optimization techniques.
- Experience in the home service industry or B2B marketing is a plus.
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and more.
Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.ServiceTitan is committed to fair and equitable compensation for all of our employees. We thoughtfully consider a wide range of factors when determining individual compensation. The expected salary range for this role is between $64,000 - $92,000. Actual compensation for an individual may vary depending on skills, performance over time, qualifications, experience, and location. In addition to the base salary, the total compensation package also includes an annual bonus, equity and a holistic suite of benefits.