Director, Workplace Technology
Ready to be a Titan?
The Director, Workspace Technology will be a key leader responsible for overseeing and advancing the technology infrastructure, collaboration tools, helpdesk support, and device management across all of our office locations. This role will coordinate the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future technology across the organization to ensure service, quality, and continuity. We are progressive in our embrace of new technology and are looking for team members who enjoy being on the leading edge. The ideal candidate has experience across multiple infrastructure disciplines and has a strong desire to stay current with new technology including, but not limited to, public cloud infrastructure (PaaS), infrastructure automation, networking, end user technologies, and monitoring services.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced technology leader to join a growing company and make a significant impact.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with VP of Business Technology to establish the company’s IT objectives, goals, and standard operating procedures for IT infrastructure and Digital Workplace technologies including but not limited to cloud infrastructure and platforms, end user devices, and management & monitoring solutions.
- Lead employee experiences and ensure our employees have access to reliable and efficient technology solutions that empower them to excel in their roles and drive business success.
- Develop and control the annual budget to align with the strategic objectives.
- Identify opportunities and develop business case justifications for spending and initiatives, including identification of risks and cost/benefit analyses.
- Negotiate contracts with and manage infrastructure and Digital workplace vendors.
- Define and communicate plans, policies, and standards to the organization.
- Ensure IT security policies and practices are effective to mitigate risks.
- Manage disaster recovery plan for infrastructure.
- Coordinate internal and external audit activities with external vendors and internal teams.
- Manage Infrastructure and digital workplace team(s) to acquire resources, and align and coordinate priorities, work plans, and activities.
- Define, develop, and manage comprehensive ITSM infrastructure, based on best-practice processes, disciplines, and related toolsets.
- Provide direction on emerging technologies, infrastructure, communication and collaboration products and services.
- Lead ambidextrous teams that perform with operational excellence and are transformative.
- Lead operations by managing key metrics for the right business impact.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in IT with at least 3 years of experience in a workplace technology leadership role
- 2+ years of cloud environment experience
- Experience with collaboration tools, helpdesk, infrastructure, device management, and technology needs at office locations
- Experience with technology planning, implementation, and management
- Experience with technology policies and procedures
- Experience with technology team management
- Experience with technology trends
- Organized, with the ability to multi-task with excellent follow through
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of automation scripting
- Experience with ITSM
- Experience working with CIS controls
- Knowledge of JIRA Service Desk desirable
- Experience in a SaaS company desirable
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and more.
Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.ServiceTitan is committed to fair and equitable compensation for all of our employees. We thoughtfully consider a wide range of factors when determining individual compensation. The expected salary range for this role is between $150,000 - $216,000. Actual compensation for an individual may vary depending on skills, performance over time, qualifications, experience, and location. In addition to the base salary, the total compensation package also includes an annual bonus, equity and a holistic suite of benefits.