Director, Technical Support
Ready to be a Titan?
The Director of Technical Support will lead the day to day operations for our US Technical Support contact center operations with the ServiceTitan Customer Success (CS) team; this role will be based in North America, and supports our LA, Atlanta, SLC support centers. This role is focused on driving the daily execution and evolution of ServiceTitan’s Technical Support mission in delivering our customers the high level of support they deserve.
The role reports to VP, Global Customer Support and works cross-functionally with key business relationships product/engineering, IT, recruiting, HR, WFM, QA, training and enablement and other customer success operations teams to drive effective, efficient and scalable customer adoption, retention and expansion.
Your primary responsibilities include staffing, staffing adherence, establishing and achieving key operational metrics including budget attainment, establishing and managing action plans, developing policies and processes to support the daily operation of a high growth operation, developing leaders, delivering a high customer satisfaction as well as high employee satisfaction.
What you'll do:
- Serve as a trusted leaders within the Technical Support leadership by defining, tracking, and implementing business objectives, initiatives, strategies, tactics, and processes that scale
- Responsible to lead daily operations for all North America Technical Support
- Establish operational game plans and policies to scale our support team
- Lead aspects of and assist in the development of management and executive CS performance reporting and insights
- Consult, direct and assist on the design of coverage models, process and playbook design, data management and reporting
- Drive priorities, strategy and direction for the system workflows, policies and data needed to support the Technical Support organization
- Develop deep expertise and influence on the key systems and data-flows, including SFDC and Talk Desk, as well as other tools such as WFM, knowledge tools, IVR’s, QA, Tableau
- Create and nurture a feedback loop with Product, Engineering, Sales/Marketing
- Develop and support the Technical Support org’s collaboration with other ServiceTitan teams including Onboarding, Customer Success, Product, Finance and IT, Revenue Ops/Data Analytics
What you'll need:
- 8-10 years of experience in a high performance customer operations team
- 4+ years of experience managing direct reports and mentoring, coaching and growing
- 4+ years of experience running a high growth, multi-location and multi channel, technical contact center operation. Must have experience with phone, chat and email channels, social media and or communities experience is a plus
- Saas experience preferred
- Expertise in supporting a contact center operations by effectively setting KPIs, developing root cause action plans, delivering a high level of customer and employee satisfaction, and designing processes and leveraging systems for high adoption to achieve our objectives
- Must have experience driving performance metrics to achieve corporate objectives
- Solid understanding of salesforce, and/or other CRM’s, and integrated contact center phone/chat tools, and customer routing within these systems (IVR’s, phone systems)
- Experience with contact center staffing models, with the ability to manage to adherence metrics
- Experience outlining business requirements for system enhancements and reporting requests- tableau experience is highly preferred
- Experience creating leadership development programs to support the career growth of our current and future leaders
- An owner and a driver, you get things done- you thrive in a high change management evolving contact center
- An excellent communicator
- Curiosity, rigorous thinking, and a strategic mindset
- Can challenge the status quo with the goal of bringing in new innovative ideas and improving upon programs and processes
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and more.
Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.ServiceTitan is committed to fair and equitable compensation for all of our employees. We thoughtfully consider a wide range of factors when determining individual compensation. The expected salary range for this role for candidates residing in the United States is between $124,000 USD - $178,000 USD. Compensation for candidates residing outside the United States will vary by location and the specific salary range will be discussed during the hiring process. Actual compensation for an individual may vary depending on skills, performance over time, qualifications, experience, and location. In addition to the base salary, the total compensation package also includes an annual bonus, equity and a holistic suite of benefits.