Technical Solutions Specialist (Aspire)
We’re Aspire, a ServiceTitan company
We’re Aspire, the leading SaaS provider for commercial landscaping, snow and ice removal, and janitorial businesses. Recently acquired by ServiceTitan, the world's leading provider of software for the trades, our cloud-based business management system enables contractors to grow their business, streamline operations, provide insights, and ultimately impress their customers. When you join our team, you’ll be a part of one of the fastest-growing companies in St. Louis, with an award-winning culture that’s been celebrated by the St. Louis Business Journal
and Inc. Magazine. Trusted by thousands of premier field services leaders in the U.S. and Canada, our solutions empower our clients to make better business decisions for their company. Our new partnership with ServiceTitan will enable us to continue scaling our platform and customer base while maintaining our collaborative, tight-knit culture.
Ready to make your career move?
The AspireCare – Technical Support role is primarily responsible for supporting multiple products to solve escalated issues from the first level of AspireCare support team. The position requires a full understanding of Aspire software platform and a superb ability to communicate functionality with clients. Reporting to the Director of AspireCare, the Technical Support expert works in a fast-paced environment to identify and provide solutions to client challenges and to manage several issues and clients simultaneously while also defining and creating client form layouts. The Technical expert will work closely with the development team in identifying and resolving escalated client system issues. Overall, the Technical Support expert must ensure that the organization is consistently exceeding clients’ expectations and anticipating clients’ future needs.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide escalated technical support and troubleshooting of client issues to pinpoint cause, establish reproducible conditions, and clearly and succinctly document scenarios
- Closely communicate and work with the development team as well as other area of Client Services on escalated client issues
- Provide timely feedback cross-departmentally on reporting product design and functionality issues
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ensure critical escalated issues are quickly and accurately prioritized and resolved to meet SLA requirements
- Work independently to test client-identified software bug fixes and enhancements prior to notifying clients of release
- Design report layout(s), define parameters that allow users to build their own custom report
- Design and create monthly reporting needs for both client and internal AspireCare reporting into the system conforms to necessary accuracy standards
- Create accounts for new clients and work with clients to ensure that initial data load in the advanced operation of AspireCare and system concepts
- Provide mentoring, training, expertise, and knowledge transfer to AspireCare Specialists resolving, and documenting client issuesFollow established procedures for ticket management which includes prioritizing,
- Maintain clear, concise communication with clients and within the organization
- Foster a spirit of teamwork and unity among team members that enables eachemployee, the AspireCare team, and the organization to succeed
- Receive and place calls to Merchant, Partners and internal resources as an escalation for Care Services
- Contribute to testing, development of training materials, Methods of Procedures (MOPs), and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Assist with projects as needed
- Limited to no travel is expected
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in client facing or account management role
- Experience with a report writing tool such as Report Designer, Crystal, or Microsoft Access
- Experience with structured query language and relational databases including writing select and join queries, formatting/writing Stored Procedure
- Knowledge of SSMS SQL preferred
- Atlassian (JIRA) platform knowledge is preferred
- Familiarity with C#, HTML, VBA scripting, and software analysis preferred
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills working with all levels of an organization
Where You’ll Work
Our headquarters is located in Chesterfield in St. Louis County. This position is currently working Monday through Thursday in the office and Fridays from home, until further notice for employees in the St. Louis are. If you live outside the St. Louis area this position is fully remote.
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and more.
Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.