Senior Sales Manager
Title: Senior Sales Manager
Reporting to: CRO
At Mammoth, we connect brands and customers like never before. Using our proprietary tech and content creator marketing platform, our comprehensive approach to connectivity drives brand growth, enhances customer experiences, and delivers tangible results in today's direct to retail economy.
Mammoth is seeking to add a highly motivated Senior Sales Manager to our team. The person for this role will play a role in helping develop effective sales strategies and participate in planning to bring in key clients. This role offers base pay + commission, and is fully remote.
- Actively generate leads through various channels to build a robust sales pipeline
- Conduct thorough research and qualifying conversations with potential customers to understand their business needs, pain points, and budgetary considerations
- Participate in engaging product presentations showcasing features, benefits, and value proposition of Mammoth’s offerings
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders
- Skilfully negotiate pricing, contract terms, and service agreements that meet both the customer’s needs and the company’s targets
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams such as Marketing and Customer Success to ensure the best possible product and customer experience
- A passionate and hard-working attitude
- 4-6 years of experience selling services in the digital space
- Prior experience working in the CPG and enterprise SaaS space
- Experience with presentation tools (Canva, Powerpoint)
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Proven track record of developing and growing relationships
- Agency experience a plus
Led by a dynamic team of mobile advertising veterans, ingenious software engineers, and visionary creative experts, Mammoth is on a mission to redefine the marketing landscape, conquering direct to retail and transforming the way brands connect with their audiences.
By harnessing cutting-edge technology, deploying innovative strategies, and delivering effective solutions, we have empowered over 200 brands to reach new heights - driving growth, engagement, and brand loyalty.
At Mammoth, we are not just changing the game; we are rewriting the rules of marketing. Founded in Los Angeles, Mammoth is backed by notable investors including Greylock Partners (Discord, Roblox, Coinbase) and others, and was incubated by Science Inc (Dollar Shave Club, PlayVS, Liquid Death).
Mammoth is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that’s committed to engaging a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skill sets. If you think you’re a good fit for our vision and values and want to be a key part of riding the next big wave in the technology industry, we’d love to hear from you!