Sr. Full Stack NodeJS/ReactJS Developer
Powered by our VC-funded organization, Platform Factory Inc., PayEngine is an embedded, full-service, financial transaction technology. Our vertically focused SaaS Partners leverage PayEngine APIs, webhooks and proprietary widget technology, to embed, launch, and scale payments for their customers.
As a player in the FinTech payments space, we understand the critical need to offer agile SaaS-based solutions backed with scalable payments orchestration. Our mission is to create an orchestrated-commerce for our Partners that provides the agility of SaaS sprints with the support of payments-related services.
Are you a Full Stack Developer with 5+ yrs of experience and enjoy the challenge of a startup? We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer with proficient experience in each of the phases of software development, including requirements gathering, design, coding and implementation, and test and maintenance. The ideal candidate must have experience working on a software-as-a-service based product. Experience in the payments field is a big plus.
This is a remote position. The ideal candidate will have a self starter attitude with a high level of ownership, self motivation, and accountability.
- Create high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Organize unit and integration testing before launch
- Organize functional and non-functional testing and perform troubleshooting and debugging
- Prepare and contribute to technical documents and handbook to accurately represent application design and code
- Document SDKs and write developer facing documentation
- 5+ years of relevant experience with responsive web application development
- 2+ years of experience within payment processing space
- Experience with frameworks such as, Node, ReactJS
- Experience with database such as, Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB
- Experience with Docker containers
- Experience with devops such as, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins a big plus
- Must have experience with architecting and building out entire systems including CI/CD automation and testing setup
- Experience with building SDKs and developer facing documentation
- Experience in documenting complex systems
- Flexible time off